LINTEL - LUMBAR PILLOW
LINTEL – LUMBAR PILLOW
Lintel - named after the horizontal beam spanning an opening for a door or window, supported by vertical posts in a post and lintel building system, first used in Egyptian and Greek monumental architecture.
- 16" x 20"”
- Front: Hand-marbled in the Turkish Ebru tradition on 10oz cotton canvas
- Back: 12oz light gray pearl weave fabric
- Removable 5% Down & 95% Feather insert
- Invisible zipper
- Hand-dyed & sewn ¼” piping
- Weight: 2LB
- Made one at a time, start to finish in NY’s Hudson Valley.
Photo by Alon Koppel Photography, IG @alonkoppelphotography alonkoppel.com/