This pillow twists up to mimic the construction of two-strand rope, and unfurls to create a sine wave. In classical architecture Cyma is a molding with a double curvature used as the uppermost element in a cornice of an entablature. Cyma's form is dictated by the softly spoken language of math made visible in nature.
- 4” Diameter x 62” Long
- Overall Dimensions: 14”x50”
- Weight: 2LB
- Marbled in the Turkish Ebru tradition on 10oz cotton canvas, all sides
- Invisible zipper
- Loose Polyfil Stuffing. No separate insert liner but can unzip and take stuffing out to wash cover.
- Hand dyed and screen-printed tags
- Made start to finish in NY's Hudson Valley
Photos by Alon Koppel Photography