KLISMOS follows the shape of a traditional "husband" style pillow. Great back support while reading in bed, nursing, or in a child's playroom. Klismos named after a popular ancient Greek armchair, often depicted on pottery and bas-relief sculptures from the 5th Century BC.
- Hand-Marbled 10oz Cotton Canvas, marbled all sides
- 1/2" thick dyed piping
- coil zipper
- polyfill stuffing (can remove stuffing to wash, but no separate insert liner)
- overall dimensions: 21" tall x 20ish" wide, 10"ish long arms
- 2LB 3oz
- spot clean / hand-wash & line dry only
- made start to finish in NY's Hudson Valley
*Please note: all KLISMOS Pillows come stuffed, a couple of them didn’t get stuffed in time for the Photoshoot.
Photos by Alon Koppel Photography.