This four-layer spiral reimagines what a pillow can be – veering from traditional square and circular shapes and into the realm of sculpture!
Volute Minor is a smaller spiral throw pillow, but this line also includes a two-layer spiral, and a larger Spiral Bean Bag Chair that's structural enough to sit on.
Volute Minor is named after a spiral form distinctive to the capital of Ionic columns found in classical architecture to imply that it is a piece of "marble" rubble crumbled off an ancient Greek ruin right into your living room to add to your pillow fort.
- 20" x 20" (when condensed)
- 4" diameter coil x 120" long (when stretched out)
- Weight: 7LB
- Marbled in the Turkish Ebru tradition on 9.2oz cotton canvas
- invisible zippers
- Loose Polyfill Stuffing. No separate insert liner but can unzip and take stuffing out to wash cover
- Hand dyed and screen-printed tags
- Made one at a time, start to finish in New York’s Hudson Valley
Photos by Alon Koppel Photography IG @alonkoppelphotography