TUSCAN BEAN BAG (made to order)
TUSCAN BEAN BAG
Please note: this item is made to order. Please email email@example.com for fabric options and to place order.
This giant S-shaped bean bag is meant for the floor. Stack it up in a twisted knot for back support, or stretch it out into an “S-shape” and lounge face to face with a friend while reading a book or sharing stories.
Tuscan Bean Bag is one in a series of four "shaped & shapely" bean bags named after classical orders of architecture. (Ionic, Doric, Corinthian, Composite, Tuscan). Tuscan style of architecture combines modern and classical elements and is typically crafted of natural stone including limestone, marble, and travertine.
Made one at a time, start to finish in New York’s Hudson Valley.
- 10" diameter x 144" length
- Weight: 7LB
- Top & Sides: Marbled in the Turkish Ebru tradition on 9.2oz cotton canvas
- Backside: 12oz light gray pearl weave upholstery fabric
- Invisible zippers
- Stuffed with loose Styrofoam bean bag pellets
- Pellets can be removed for washing, but there is no insert casing
Photo by Alon Koppel Photography, IG @alonkoppelphotography alonkoppel.com/