This four-layer spiral reimagines what a pillow can be – veering from traditional square and circular shapes and into the realm of sculpture! Stretch it out! Coil it up!
Corinthian Minor is a smaller spiral throw pillow, but this line also includes a larger Spiral Bean Bag Chair version that's structural enough to sit on.
Corinthian Minor is named after one of five major orders of classical architecture to imply that it is a piece of "marble" rubble (he he!) crumbled off an ancient Greek ruin right into your living room to add to your pillow fort. Corinthian is one of the latest and elaborate orders of classical architecture, known for its intricately carved capital embellished with acanthus leaves.
- 20" x 20" (when condensed)
- 4" diameter coil x 240" long (when stretched out)
- Weight: 7LB
- Marbled in the Turkish Ebru tradition on 9.2oz cotton canvas
- invisible zippers
- Loose Polyfill Stuffing. No separate insert liner but can unzip and take stuffing out to wash cover
- Hand dyed and screen-printed tags
- Made one at a time, start to finish in New York’s Hudson Valley
Photo by Alon Koppel Photography