Remember the 90s, when your boom box couldn't fit in your pocket? That's how big these pillows are, like a 90's stereo system!
- Front: hand-marbled fabric in the Turkish Ebru tradition of marbling on 10oz cotton canvas
- Back: 12oz light gray pearl weave upholstery fabric
- Hand-dyed ¼” piping
- 5% down / 95% feather insert. Invisible zipper so you can remove cover to wash.
- Made one at a time, start to finish in NY’s Hudson Valley
- PLEASE NOTE * pillow dimensions are based on insert, pillow covers are sewn slightly smaller to give the pillow a nice full, plump look :)
BASE - the lowest portion of a column, supporting the shaft and capital
Photos by Alon Koppel Photography